The Newark City Council will meet at 7:30 p.m. Thursday in the City Administration Building, 37101 Newark Blvd. Among items on the agenda:
- A public hearing to consider a use permit for a children’s day care facility at 39768 Cedar Blvd.
- A public hearing to consider adoption of a Master Fee Schedule for the 2012-2013 fiscal year.
City Manager’s Report:
- Second reading and adoption of amending an ordinance on domestic animal permits in the city.
- Adoption of the East Bay Economic Development Alliance’s “Open For Business” pledge.
- Authorization for the mayor to sign an agreement with HF&H Consultants, LLC for technical assistance with recycling efforts.
- Authorization for the mayor to sign a lease agreement with Alameda County for lease of the Newark Library facility.
The meeting will be televised live over local cable channel 26. Agendas and minutes from past meetings are available for download by clicking here. For details, call the City Clerk at 510-578-4266 or send an email to: City.Clerk@newark.org.