Two individuals received medical care and a baking company was briefly evacuated and after a reported leak of ammonia, according to the Alameda County Fire Department.
Two employees were treated after they reported irritation from exposure to the ammonia, according to a tweet from the Alameda County Fire Department.
Two fire engines, one fire truck and a hazmat team were called to after the reported leak, fire officials said.
The Alameda County Fire Department tweeted this morning that "the HazMat Team investigated report of an ammonia leak & found a residual amount on a machine scheduled for repair today."
The hazmat team and firefighters were released around 7:40 p.m., according to Alameda County Fire officials.
FullBloom Baking Company is located at 6500 Overlake Place and is known for baking ''innovative, all-natural baked goods," according to its website.