Relay For Life is a life-changing event that helps communities across the globe celebrate the lives of people who have battled cancer, remember loved ones lost, and fight back against the disease.
- Overnight relay-style event
- Teams of people camp out around a track
- Members of each team take turns walking around the track for the duration of the event
- Food, games and activities provide entertainment and fundraising opportunities
- Family-friendly environment for the entire community
Because it’s a Relay, you’re not required to be there the entire time…but it’s so fun, you’ll probably find it hard to leave!
Leading up to the event we have monthly meetings to go over planning, fundraising and other activities. If you're interested in getting involved, please join us!