Five Things appears every Monday on Newark Patch. Leave tips in the comments section below.
Here are five things you need to know in and around Newark through July 22.
- Moms of young babies who are looking to get some exercise can join , a fitness program held at NewPark Mall. And the first class is FREE. Classes are held at 9 a.m. every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. Click here for more information about the one-hour class.
- Love saving money by couponing? Join the East Bay Coupon Clippers on Wednesday as the members meet for the group’s monthly on Wednesday from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. at Panera Bread, 2650 Mowry Ave. in Fremont.
- If you’re looking for a new job, visit the on Thursday and learn about services you can use to take a step toward your next career move. Registration is required, so for more information.
- Ohlone Community College will be hosting its own type of Summerfest on Friday with a Join the festivities, which begin at 8 p.m. at the Smith Center Amphitheatre at Ohlone College, 43600 Mission Blvd. Admission is $5 and parking is $2.
- Join a knitting class held a the Newark Library. Stich ‘n Inch knitting classes continues this Saturday, The group meets in the every other Saturday. Classes are taught by Colette Pispisa.