Eight gourmet food trucks will hit NewPark Mall tonight and dinner service will be held from 4:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. in the parking lot of near the entrance of . The gourmet trucks that attend are subject to change.
Here’s the full list of the line up for tonight’s :
- Pizza Pimps specializes in delicious cheesy pies from pizza slices decked in Polynesian sauces topped with Canadian bacon, macadamia nuts and shredded coconut to pizzas like PIMP A RONI that are topped with double pepporoni, cheese, garlic, basil, feta cheese and more.
- Follow them @pizzapimps
- This gourmet ice cream and dessert serves up homemade, all natural "sinfully sweet concoctions." They also off mochas, lattes, shakes and floats.
- This truck is all about shrimps cooked in an Asian Fusion-Hawaiian style.
- Follow them at @MyShrimpShack
- This Asian fusion food truck serves up garlic noodles, chicken wings, shrimp over rice, lettuce wraps with beef and more.
- Follow them @ForbittenCity
- MoGo BBQ is a local favorite. The truck specializes in Korean BBQ served in burritos, tacos, sliders, quesadillas and bacon-wrapped hot dogs with kimchi.
- Follow them @mogobbq
- This food truck out of Fremont specializes in a mix of Indonesian, Malaysian and Singaporean food. The menu can feature Asian favorites like chicken and beef satay, chicken and fish curry and crispy soybean cakes with rice.
- Follow them @ConklinsTruck
- This food truck out of Santa Clara says its the first of its kind. We Sushi serves us fresh sushi and sushi rolls and its team said they shop from fresh fish markets every morning.
- Follow them @we_sushi
- This food truck is a favorite among South Bay and Silicon Valley diners. 333 serves up three cuisines of tacos/burritos, and also features special dishes every week.
- Follow them @333Truck
-- Patch Staff