Position: Assistant Property Manager
- Location: Newark and Fremont
- Duties: Assist in daily operations of two properties as directed by the property manager.
- Requirements: High school degree, associate’s degree preferred. Two years of related experience in affordable housing or administrative environments. Knowledge of HUD occupancy and compliance regulations preferred. Fluency in Cantonese and Mandarin a plus. More details here.
- Compensation: $17 per hour.
- Apply: Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com or fax it to 510-647-0717 and name subject in email as “Asst Prop Mgr-NG.”
Position: FedEx Ground Driver
- Location: Fremont
- Duties: Deliver and pick up packages out of Fremont. Scan and load packages, inspect vehicles, drive commercial vehicles and provide customer service.
- Requirements: Valid Class C driver’s license. At least one year of verifiable commercial driving experience within the past three years and a clean driving record.
- Compensation: Ranges from $700-$800 depending on experience.
- Apply: Respond by emailing contact listed in this ad with a resume and brief description of work history.
- Location: Union City
- Duties: Provide customer service to consumers, process transactions, stock and re-stock merchandise within store, check in vendor deliveries and more.
- Requirements: One year of cash handling and related experience preferred, superior customer service skills,
- Compensation: $9 per hour.
- Apply: Respond by emailing contact listed in this ad with hours of availability.
Position: Produce Stand Associate
- Location: Fremont
- Duties: Stock stand and be able to do moderate lifting. Manage cash register.
- Requirements: Great people skills and customer service.
- Compensation: Not specified.
- Apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org with short bio, phone number and a preferred time to call.
Position: Leasing Specialist
- Location: Union City and Fremont
- Duties: Market and lease available apartments, conduct tours of community and available models and provide customer service to prospective residents and prepare lease-related paperwork. More details here.
- Requirements: Proven skills in sales, computer literate, strong communication skills, professional image and a valid driver’s license.
- Compensation: $14 to $15 per hour.
- Apply: Respond by emailing contact listed in this ad.