Summer is a challenging time to collect enough blood and platelet donations to meet patient needs.
The American Red Cross is encouraging eligible blood donors of all blood types, especially those with type O negative, B negative and A negative blood, to make and keep donation appointments to help maintain the blood supply and prevent a shortage.
With your help, we can make this happen – ensuring blood is available now and all summer long to help save lives in our community and across the country.Below is a list of local American Red Cross blood donation opportunities through July 15.
- 7/9/2014: 1:00 PM - 7:00 PM: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Fremont, 810 Walnut Ave., Fremont
- 7/10/2014: 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM: ALAMEDA COUNTY WATER DISTRICT, 43885 S Grimmer Blvd., Fremont
- 7/10/2014: 9:00 AM - 2:00 PM: OAKLAND FED BLDG NORTH TOWER OAKLAND, 1301 Clay Street, Oakland
- 7/11/2014: 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Interstake Center, 4770 Lincoln Ave., Oakland
- 7/12/2014: 8:00 AM - 2:00 PM: The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Alameda, 1201 Grand St., Alameda